Established in 1753, Lunenburg is a town full of history. Distinguished homes line the hilly streets overlooking a colourful harbour, steeped in history. The town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is an outstanding example of British colonial settlement in North America. Spend a few days with us and enjoy:
– art galleries, antiques and upscale boutiques;
– award-winning restaurants;
– horse drawn buggy rides around historic Lunenburg;
– whale watching, sailing, deep sea fishing, sea kayaking and scuba diving;
– golfing at the Bluenose Golf Club on Kaulbach Head with its spectacular views of Lunenburg and the Atlantic Ocean;
Whatever your interests: history, architecture, craft, music or cuisine — Lunenburg has it all.